Hi guys, here's a link to this new screencast I made. I hope this screencast is going to help you. Have a good day!
The Little Girl Named Emma The Little Girl Named Emma A hypertext narrative by Erika St-Hilaire Chumbe Created with The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker Next Word count: 1446 Choice count: 24 Section count: 20 Image count: 20 Error count: 14 Field Related Analysis Education : 30 matches (choice, down, first, private, research, training, vacation) Law : 29 matches (child, children, clients, close, direction, family, fine, house, local, minutes, order, parent, private) Web development : 20 matches (alternate, call, child, close, hide, join, local, open, parent, plane, private, return, state, style, write) Target Structure: (0 matches) Next The Little Girl Named Emma Four Hours... We are on December 20 and the plane takes off in 4 hours. I just finished my suitcase for our trip. My family decided to take that trip...
Comments
Post a Comment